POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Lightbulb (incandescent 60 Watt kind) : Re: Lightbulb (incandescent 60 Watt kind) Server Time
3 May 2024 09:18:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lightbulb (incandescent 60 Watt kind)
From: Ken
Date: 9 Sep 1999 01:37:25
Message: <37D74736.6C388434@pacbell.net>
Bob Hughes wrote:

> // Persistence of Vision Ray Tracer Scene Description File
> // File: litebulb.pov
> // Vers: 3.1
> // Desc: household incandescent bulb (60 Watt)

You ought to share this one with the Pov Objects Collection Bob. Thing like
this are a real hit there and I am sure more people would be able to take
advantage of it if you did. If you would like I could submit it in your
name for you or you yourself could handel it.

http://povobjects.virtualave.net/

--
Ken Tyler

See my 850+ Povray and 3D Rendering and Raytracing Links at: